Sunday, April 5, 2009

New cards

This little guy is from the Racoon & friends set from CTMH, inks used are Bamboo and ponderosa pine, the cs is ponderosa pine and white daisy, he is just a fun little guy.

This next card I got the idea from Kelley over on the Cricut message board, I needed a card for a communion and I wanted something all white, I saw this card a while back, I changed a few things from hers, but the idea is the same, i used the butterfly from Tinkerbell cart and the word faith is from the alpha. cart, the little pearls I picked up somewhere, I used CTMH liquid glass to glue the butterfly down, white daisy cs, used stickles on the word faith just to give it a little shine, I hope that the person I made this for is going to like it.

Hope you like these cards, please feel free to post comments anytime.
Thanks for stopping by.
Becky

No comments: