Sunday, April 26, 2009

Got a few things done today

I was able to get some cards done today, I pulled out my Cricut and Carts and started workin, the first card I made for Greg at work, he wanted something different for his MIL, so this is what I came up with, I really hope he is going to like it, and that is a bowl of veggies on her head. I posted 2 pictures because I wanted to show that her arm moves up and down, she is suppose to be kinda like a large sign, it is one of those things that she will understand. The bowl on her head is made from the bottom of a sail boat, I just cut off the sails.

Veggie girl.
CTMH Simply Beauty D1261
CTMH Give Thanks D1110
CTMH Garden green CS 1244 Ink Z2128
CTMH Black 1386 CS Ink Z2105
CTMH Crystal Blue Ink Z2117
CTMH Choc. Cs X5643, Vanilla Cream Cs. X5646, Buttercup Cs. 1271
CRicut Carts. Paper Dolls, Walk in my Garden, Lifes a Beach

This next one is a design from the new Lyrical Letters Cart from Cricut, this cart has alot more on it than you would think, I was able to get it on sale at Michaels this past week.
CTMH Twilight Cs. X5666
CTMH WD 1385
CTMH Clear Sparkles Z1104
Lyrical Letters Cricut

For this one I pulled out the Cutlebug and embossed the background, I colored the flowers with prismacolor and gamsol.
You are Beautiful C1352
Pansy Purple Cs 5590
Petal Cs X5667 Ink Z2161
WD 1385
Cuttlebug

This last one for today, and is using the May SOTM, I am really enjoying the different things I can do with this. This is a birthday card that someone needed for a friend who enjoys running.
May SOTM (ask me how you can get this for FREE)
Aspirations C1340
Bitty Brads Z1051
Juniper X5752
Black Cs. 1386 Ink Z2105
Sorbet Cs. X5751 Ink Z2164
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the cards I made for today. All comments are welcome.
Becky




















1 comment:

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

Hi Becky!!

Just stoppin by to check out your blog, from the list going on CTMH Board. Have a SWEET day!!!