Wednesday, April 22, 2009

just a couple of things

So I have a few things that I have gotton done lately, I ended up needed about 8 more of the A.P. cards for today so I used the May SOTM again, but used a different lady and Sorbet Ink (Z2164) instead of the pink. I am really enjoying this stamp set.

This next card I made for Shaun, I used the Stardust level 2 papers (X7109B) and I cut out some of the stars from the paper and used pop dots and Embroidery Floss (Z1096) to tie them together on the card. Sorry the picture is a little blurry.

These last items are the book marks I made for the JG bags at work, we give a bag to the parents of some of the kids and it has different things in it and this is something I make for them, the last ones I made are on my CTMH website in the art section www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com.
I decided to use different colors this time. Hope you like them.

Comments are always welcome
Thanks for stopping by
Becky

No comments: