Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you had a nice day. It has been kind on interesting around here the last few days. We found out today that we are going to be grandparents, my step-daughter is about 2 months along. I made a few cards today while Calvin was gone fishing. The first one is a sneak peek at the May and Aug SOTM, I got the idea for this one from Jean over at the CTMH boards.

Items used are all CTMH products
White daisy CS 1385
Be Yourself May SOTM (you can get this for FREE ask me how)
Happiness stamp C1310
Black ink Z2105, Bubblegum Ink Z2109
Its your Day Aug SOTM

I went next to richmond yesterday and met up with Dawn, on the way I stopped by to see EJ and she had this new Inkadinkado stamp set that had a dragonfly on it well I love dragonflies and this one was something, so when I met Dawn at Memories Galore I had to see if they had this set and they did, plus they had the Liquid Pearls I had been wanting, so I got one of every color of LP's that they had. So this is the first card I made with this stamp, I embossed the dragonfly on vellum then colored the back with copic markers, (I only have a couple of these markers).

Items used are
CTMH Stardust level 2 papers X7109B
CTMH Moonstruck CS 1293
CTMH White daisy 1385
CTMH Vellum 1395
Aspirations Stamp set C1340
White Embossing powder Z673
Inkadinkado 99121 Mindscapes
liquid pearl silver pearl
copic ciao B24 B23 B32

This is a second one I did using different colors,

CTMH Stardust level 2
CTMH Sunflower 1242
CTMH Vellum 1395
CTMH Markers- Clover meadow Z2313, Sunflower Z2350, Hoilday Red Z2327

These last cards are using the May SOTM again, April 22 is Administrative professionals day so I made these to give 11 of the people at work

Thanks for stopping by.
Becky

No comments: