Friday, July 16, 2010

Just a few pictures

Okay, so I have to show off a couple of new pictures of Hunter, he is getting so big, he is now 7 months old and I got o keep him monday nite and tuesday, well he decided to let me know that he can now pull himself up on things, which made for an interesting day (I had a blast with him) can't wait to keep him again. This first picture is after he had pulled up to look out the window, he got tickled watching the hummingbirds on their feeder.

Next he found grand daddy's bobcat and decided he would play with the kitty, but found that the fake moss was much more fun,

You know how sometimes you have something that you really look forward to, well for me that is my birthday, not because of the reasons you may think but because it falls during blackberry pickin season, (the first week or 2 of july), well one of my coworkers MJ makes some of the best blackberry cobbler you ever want to taste, she makes one pan for everyone in the clinic but then she makes a small one just for me as my birthday present, well, guess what I got today, so I just had to take a picture and share with you all. MJ thank you.

This last picture is of some of the goodies that we recieved at convention, the new ink pads are from the new color palette for summer. The stamp sets at the front were for convention goers only, using the picture this theme, and the other images from conventions.


http://www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!
Becky




No comments: