Monday, July 12, 2010

Back from CTMH convention

We got back from Close to my Heart convention at National Harbor yesterday, it was a blast!!
I met some wonderful people, and learned so much.
I will post some pictures later, need to pick out a few, I only took about 384, so I need to go though them.

Wait till you see the new Fall/Winter 2010 Idea Book.
The new Idea Book is awesome! We had a great convention--so much fun, excitement and so much creative inspiration!! What an amazing event! Can't wait to share some of the new techniques and products used. My poor head is spinning with all the new ideas in it.

Here is a short summary of some of the annoucements and new products.

* New layout book (Magic) featuring interactive page features, ( each layout pattern has a stadard and an interactive option).

* 8 new Great Summer palatte colors!

* now easier for Hostesses to earn Hostess rewards Plus!

* New enhancements to Studio J, including new Studio J memberships with exclusive options
and discounts! more info to come later.

* And a ton of Great new Products!!!

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: