Sunday, July 18, 2010

D1265 Gracious Greetings and D1436 The Present

Decided to make a few simple cards today, have some birthdays coming up in August and want to be ready. I have been wanting a way to store my sponge daubers and sponges but didn't want to just throw them in basket and have to dig when I needed them so I went to Joanns yesterday and found this thread holder, and it works great, I can put the sponge and the same color dauber on the same stick. I use the binder clips to hold my sponges that I don't get so much ink on my fingers.

These cards are simple to make, I pulled out my Cricut and Storybook cart. to cut the shapes. All supplies are CTMH, except the little pearl colored stones, and I used my Glue Glider Pro adhesive.











Supplies used:
D1265 Gracious Greetings My Acrylix stamp set
D1436 The Present My Acrylix stamp set
Z679 Liquid glass
Z1151 3-D Foam tape
Z1290 Sparkles
Z2112 Citrus exclusive ink
Z2129 Hydrangea exclusive ink
Z2113 Clover meadow exclusive ink
Z2109 Bubblegum exclusive ink
Z2149 Star Spangled blue exclusive ink
1228 Citrus CS
1231 Bubblegum CS
1233 Star Spangled blue CS
X5634 Hydrangea CS
1229 Clover Meadow CS
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a Crafty Day !!
Becky


No comments: