Sunday, May 2, 2010

NSD challenge #12

Over at MPS she did a National Scrapbooking all day challenges, I am going a little backward s I am starting with challenge #12 Critter-licious, I am also a day late because of being under the weather yesterday. These are pictures I took last week of a family of foxes that are living in our back yard, mom is a red fox and the babies are still a tanish color, its fun to watch the kits as the played in the sun light. I used the Cricut Create-a-critter and Stright from the nest. All papers are CTMH.
1386 black, X5644 brown bag, 1273 desert sand, x5646 vanilla cream, 1229 clover meadow, x5639 sweet leaf, Z1151 3-D foam tape



Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day.
Becky

1 comment:

creativearts said...

Love your little foxes! So glad you caught them on film! Lovely layout. Hopefully we can get together soon. I worked all of this past week and was exhausted on Fri. so didn't do much over the weekend.