Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Heart2Heart #4 Challenge and a few more

This weeks H2H Challenge focuses on Ribbon. The challenge is to add at least 2 dfferent ribbons on your art. This is my card for the challenge. I used X7118B Twitterpated level 2 papers, Z822 Summer posies, Z1301 Chocolate ribbons rounds, 1386 Black cs, Cricut carts- Create-a-Critter and Straight from the nest, and used liguid pearls for the center of the flowers. I used the grosgrain and organdy ribbons, knoted them together. I also used 3D-faom tape on the squirrel and on the acorns

This next card made for one of the ladies at work whos cat was very sick and they were going to have to put the poor thing to sleep, well while they were at the vet and I was making this card, the vet decided to try one more thing, I had left this card on her desk before I found out, the good thing was I had written the card and didn't mention sympathy so it looks like I'm sorry the cat is sick. we did laugh about it.
Cricut Create-a-critter, C1364 TLC stamp set, D1335 Intrinsic backgrounds stamp set, 1292 Crystal blue cs, Z2117 crystal blue ink, X5640 Blush cs, 5573 Grey Flannel cs, 1386 Black cs, X5639 Sweet leaf cs, Z2153 sweet leaf ink.

This last card is from more pieces that I had from the Miracle kit. D1283 Say it in Style, Z2117 Crystal blue ink, 9033 Wishes Book. Used my cricut George cart to cut the circles.

Thanks for stopping by, remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day
Becky







2 comments:

Deneen said...

Cute cards! The papers fit them perfectly.

Mary said...

Your squirrel made me chuckle. Nice cards - thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!