Sunday, May 30, 2010

New Sale Things

Okay here are a few more things for sale. From last time I still have left the E punches, my acrylix stamp sets (rustic flowers and be yourself) the level 1 kits and ctmh sassy stands in autumn. This week I am adding My acrylix stamp sets Love Tags, Fluttering Frames, Endless love, You've got Flair, Special Days, and Typewriter keys. The set of window charms has 2 pieces missing, the MS Goo stamp has never been used, and The CTMH B&T papers are retired now they are summer carnival, winter classic and spring blossoms. Remember I am not setting prices so if you see something you are interested in please email me an offer. Bekah763@aol.com
The superslab has not been used, the wedding album has papers with it, I just have them tucked inside, this was opened.
























Thanks for stopping.
Have a Crafty Day
Becky

























No comments: