Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Scrapbook/Stamping yardsale

So I have decided to start clearing some of the extra stuff out of my scrapbook room and decided I would have a online yardsale, the things posed here are only thebegining, as I am moving things around I will post more. I have some items pictured here, not pictured are the Cuzzle set which is the envelope, square, oval and tags, I hve an alphabet set somewhere just have to find it, I also have a Close to my Heart 9x9 Amethyst album that is not pictured. I f you see anything tht you are interested in please just email me at bekah763@aol.com . I am sitting prices becaus when I go yardsaleing I like to make offers. I will ship any items the cheapest way for your pockets. Thanks for looking.

Emagintion punches, first is a set of 10 5 large leaves and 5 small leaves

The second is a set of 3 stars large, med, small

3 hearts, large med, small

Close to my Heart my Acrylix stamp sets, Rustic Flowers, Moments, Be Yourself, and Treasures.




These next four are CTMH level one kits,
Building Blocks


Road Trip
Rough and Tumble

Sweet Harmony

Black Ribbon rounds

3 crinkles hearts, stars, and straight
CTMH Sassy Strands, I have 2 sets of these, autumn and winter cozy

and some gold brads and sprials

Thanks for stopping by
Have a crafty day
Becky




































No comments: