Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have been workin on a few cards today, I decided to pull out my Unforgettable paper pack and see if I could get a few cards going. The first one uses the Aspiration stamp set, I stamped the flower 3 times and then pot dotted to the card. Sorbet and black inks.


This is a side view of the flower, I also cut the blooms so that it would have a little more demision.


This one is same paper pack, just a little different look, it also has a spiece of vanilla cream on the inside with tiny flowers stamped on the lower corner. Sorbet and black inks.


This is a get well made with unforgettable paper pk and Aspiration stamp set, Sorbet ink and chocolate inks.


This one is made using the Juniper and cocoa from the Unforegettable paper pk, I ran the cocoa though my cuttlebug with the swiss dots folder, The flower is from the You are Beautiful stamp set. I stamped the flower with archival black ink, then using the Blender pen and Juniper ink to color it, ribbon is cocoa.



This one I used my Cricut to cut the white daisy, stamped the flowers 3 times in Juniper, then cut them out, but I used different pieces just to give them depth. White Daisy ribbon.


This one is done with Amethyst and Buttercup papers, I colored the flowers with the amethyst marker, flower stems are from the From me to you stamp set. White daisy brads. The flowers I picked up at michaels in the wedding section. Buttercup ribbon.

I hope you like the new cards. Thanks for stopping by.
Becky






No comments: