Saturday, March 21, 2009

a little scrapbooking

I decided to do a little simple scrapbooking this afternoon. If you click on the picture it makes it bigger so you can get a better look if you want. The first layout is my loving husband gettin his first tattoo. It took him a long time to decide if he wanted one then it took him a year to find an eagle picture that he liked to put on his back. All papers are Close to My Heart, they are from the Game on paper pk, and I used my Cricut for the letters.

The second 2 pg layout is of my tree swallows that decided to move into the purple martin house, I have never seen any martins around it so I was right tickled when these guys moved in, I really enjoy watching them, I have 2 bluebird houses and they are enjoyment too. These papers are some I picked up from Forever more scrapbook store in Gettysburg Pa. I have been there twice. I used CTMH chocolate paper for the lettering.

This layout is also from some of the papers I got while in Gettysburg, I looked out the window to see this little guy sittin on the limb had to grab the camera, he never moved just to his head a little to look at me. These papers were so pretty they didn't need alot of embellsment. I used the Ponderosa Pine ink and the Chocolate alphabet from CTMH for the statement.

Thanks for stopping by.
Becky

No comments: