Saturday, March 21, 2009

flower garden

So I am posting this little card by itself this morning, I worked on it for awhile last night and really liked it, it looks so much better in person. I used CTMH's white daisy cardstock and CTMH's watercolor pencils, I used my Cricut to cut everything in white then while all the pieces were still on my mat I painted each piece with the watercolors, everything is double layered. I used A walk in my Garden, Home Decor, and George, Cricut Carts. I used CTMH's Garden green and Crystal Blue inks on the background of the card, just sponged them on. The watercolor pencils were sunny yellow, sunflower, hydrangea, orange, dutch blue and olive, and just a tiny bit of Stickles Orange Marmalade on the body of the butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Becky

No comments: