Sunday, February 22, 2009

I finished scrapbooking Calvin's hunting pictures, still have to catch up the rest of my scrapbooking, I have spent part of yesterday and this morning tryin to come up some samples of wedding invites for someone, finally got them done and email her pictures, I hope she likes them, but I will wait and see. I picked up some Gamsol yesterday to use for when coloring with coloring pencils, it is some cool stuff, I had not used it before and it another one of those neat little tricks I learned from EJ. It is an odorless mineral sprit. So I will have to post some cards that I use it on.

I have gotton some cards done, The first is a birthday card for Calvin's boss, it is all CTMH products.


Products used were Sarsparilla paper pack, twill ribbon stamped with bobwire from My Farm My Acylix stamp set the chicken is also from this set.

This next card I made for Ginger E, just thought she needed a little smile the other day. Used Sunny Yellow paper pk and the stamp is from stampin up, it is one that I played with at EJ's and just stamped a few on white cardstock and bought them home, I sponged around the edges .



This last card I made for one of the nurses that I work with, she made employee of the month.
I used all CTMH products for this one, the paper is Petal and Kiwi, the buttons are from the spring collection. The little black dragonfly is a little punch I picked up somewhere, and I used my Cricut and Cuttlebug, i put 3 small sliver rhinestones on the dragonfly.


Thanks for looking.

No comments: