Sunday, February 8, 2009

todays cards

These are cards I have been working on today the first one I got the idea from one of the CTMH ladies but I forgot to jot her name down, she did one in bright colors, I wanted the chocolate and hollyhock colors for valentines day, the are puzzle pieces that I colored with CTMH markers. I like the way it turned out. The writing says LOVE YOU TO PIECES.

This one uses the Heartthrob D1309 My Acrylix stamp set, hollyhock and chocolate papers and hollyhock inks. MS punch for the border.



and this one the idea came from SCS idea board, I didn't write down the name of this one because there were so many different versions of it, but here is mine. Used all CTMH papers.
Stamp sets are D1245 In my Heart, D1194 All my love chocolate ribbon, the only thing not CTMH is the little pink hearts in the corners. I used my cricut for the envelope and some of the hearts the rest were stamped and cut out and pop dotted on the card.


hope you like them.







No comments: