Tuesday, September 1, 2009

On friday, I was looking out my back window and this is what I saw, not one but 6 buck deer, from 9pts down to a spike. I had been waiting for some good pictures to use my Back Country papers with and this worked out perfect. My husband is a hunter so he really liked these. I took a total of about 60 pictures but only scraped what I thought were the best ones. If you click on the image you will see it larger. All product is CTMH.
9030 Imagine book pg 50 conclusion combo, X7110B Back Country level 2 paper pk, D1353 Campin fever, Z2118 Desert sand ink, D1378 Notice the Details, Z1040 Antique cooper brads, Z2311 Chocolate marker. Z1283 Autumn buttons. Cricut Lyrical letters, cuttlebug embossing folder.

Now this next page is interesting because Calvin was doing some clearing here and moved an old bedliner and under it was a 4 1/2 foot black snake, now she wasn't to happy about being found, I got the camera and took a few pictures, while I had the in the edit mode I thought I would zoom in on the snakes face and what I saw in her eye surpised me because it was my reflection, she was looking right at me, I thought this was cool so I printed and scraped it. All product is CTMH.
X7110B Back Country level 2, Window charms Z820, Z401 sassy strands, Z2311 Choc. marker, garden green brads. Cricut Lyrical letters. 9031 Reflections pg 123 sample mix alternate #2

this card is using X7110B back country, C1363 Beary best, coloring pencils and gamsol

The new FALL IDEA BOOKS are here, shoot me and email or give me a call to get yours today.

Thanks for stopping by, comments are always welcome.
Becky















1 comment:

Leslie said...

oh my gosh, Becky, the photos are great (of the deer) not the snake. Ewwwwwwwww yukkkkkkkkkkkk. No just kidding, you did a great job on the close up.