Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello

These are just a few cards I have done recently, the first one is a shaker box card, I used a small fiskars leaf punch and some choc glitter to fill the shaker box. I used the Autumn Splendor stamp set, Autumn terracotta cs 1270, Chocolate cs X5643, choc ink Z2111 and choc ribbon. 3-D foam Z1151 to make the shaker box with.

This one I used my Cuttlebug on Autumn Terracotta cs, I used Brown Staz on ink Z1142 for stamping the leaves and sentiment, I used reinkers, rubbing alcohol, and glossy paper to make the background paper. Choc waxy flax.

These next 3 cards were using the bases from the Everyday card kit and Bella papers X7114B , I made them for Heather to give to her bridesmaids and her Maid of Honor. I used the oval ribbon slide from the mini-medley collection Z1037. for the Maid of Honor card I wanted her oval slide to be pansy purple but I didn't have one so I used Versamark pad Z891 and Purple pansy embossing powder Z664 to get the color I needed. I also didn't have any pansy paurple ribbon so I used CS and a white gel pen to create a ribbon. Thank you is from D1247 From me to You, border is from D1327 Just Because stamp. I took one of the bases from the Everyday card kit and made a template out of it so I would have this to use later.





This card is using the same base but a different paper pack. I used the Celebration and Notice the Details D1378 stamp sets and papers are Stardust. I made this birthday card for a gentleman who turned 100.


This last card is made using my Cricut, paper flowers and chocolate brads Z1218. Choc cs X5643,
Bush cs X5640, choc ink Z2111, I sanded the top layer of blush.

I hope you enjoy the new cards and please feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by.
Becky












No comments: