Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mutli-frame dry erase, chalk board

While roaming though blogs and other  idea pages, I happen to catch a glance at a picture, (and I am so sorry I don't remember who or where I saw this)  where the person a taken a multi frame and created a dry erase/chalk board out of it and I thought this was really cool, I happen to have one of these picture frames that my sister-in-law had given me for christmas one yr and I had yet to use it, well I pulled it out,  the Dreamin' paper pk and the new CTMH chalkboard paper, and worked on this most of the day today, well I had to stop and empty the washer and dryer a couple of times. I also used the new CTMH chalk marker, I cut my chalkboard paper at 4 x 6,  it is adhesive-backed so I put it directly on the front of the glass so that I could write and erase on it.  I used both of the CTMH cricut cartridges, letters are cut at 3/4", dragonflies are cut at 1 1/2" and 2", butterfly is cut at 2", the roses flowers were cut at 2". I hope you like it.

All product is CTMH unless noted:
Z1790 Artiste Cart
Z1686 Art Philosophy Cart
Z1789 Chalkboard sheet
X7142B Dreamin' paper pk
Z1753 Sparkles brown & tan
Z1707 Bitty Opaques
Z1795 Quillin tool
Z679 Liquid glass
Z1767 Chalk Marker
Z1296 Distressing ink-choc
Z1052 Ric-rac collection chocolate (retired)
Z1151 3-D foam tape
Z553 Bonding memories glue

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

1 comment:

Kim Ferguson (Paper Crafting) said...

That is a great idea for the frames. I have done a similar project, but mine are for photos. I then cut out the phrase "It Is What It Is" using the Art Philosophy font and put it over the frame wall collage. Check it out on my blog www.kimfergusonstamps.blogspot.com