Saturday, August 4, 2012

A few birthday cards

 I had a few male birthdays to come up recently and so I made a handful cards using the Crusin' paper pack, hope you like them, I cannot remember where I got the car stamp from but it worked so well with these papers.

All product is CTMH unless noted:
X7154B Crusin' paper pack
D1475 Card Chatter-Birthday
C1494 Card Word Puzzle
Z1393 Black mini medley accents buttons & brads
Z1081 Colonial white waxy flax
Z2105 Black Exclusive ink
Z1151 3D-foam
Black Grosgrain ribbon
unknown car stamp


This next one is a quick graduation card that I did using the Art Philosophy cart.
All products are CTMH unless noted:
Z1686 Art Philosophy cart
1386 White daisy cs
X5635 Topiary cs
Z1151 3D-foam tape
Z1327 Green Sparkles

And  when you join my team this month you can get this awesome damask tote bag while supplies last.
Its only $49.00 to join and you get $130.00 in products, plus this damask bag valued at 50.00.
visit www.Rebeccat.ctmh.com to learn more.
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

1 comment:

Kim Ferguson (Paper Crafting) said...

I just have to say... if that is your craft room at the top of your blog... JEALOUS! Love it. Joined your blog today.