Thursday, May 3, 2012

Owl steampunk meets art journal

I had painted these pages awhile back but wasn't sure what I  was  going to do with them until I saw the Owl Steampunk image that Colleen at CMS had drawn and I knew he was going on this page.  I pulled out my Prismacolor coloring pencils and had fun. I am not listing the colors I did on the pages because I cannot not remember them all, alot of brown, creams, tans, a couple of stencils.


Here is the page after adding the Owl isn't he the cutest, great drawing Colleen. If you are interested in getting the Owl digi stamp please visit http://www.copicmarkerscrapbooking.com/.
Sorry the picture came out just a little blurry. This looks so much better in person.

Products used:
Owl Digi--CMS
Glimmer mist
Tim Holzt metals
Prismacolor pencils-----PC948, PC950, PC1028, PC1072, PC1084, PC1094, PC1099

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty Day!!!
Becky

No comments: