Saturday, May 12, 2012

Nurse's wk and Teacher's Appreciation wk

Hello everyone, this week I have made these cute little pin cushion's. I made these for the nurse's at the clinic that I work at for nurse's week, I used the little mason jars,  filled them with buttons of all sizes and shapes, the cushion part was made using fabic and some ploy-fil, there was no sewing involved, I used the glue gun to hold it together. Hope you like these.


Products used are Close to my Heart unless noted:
B1399 Crafted with Love CTMH My Acrylix stamp
Z1686 ARt Philosophy cartridge pg 47 shape 8
1381 White Dasiy cardstock
Z2111 Chocolate ink
Z2164 Sorbet ink
Z280 natural hemp
Maon Jars, fabic, poly-fil  from Walmart

These cards are for Teacher's week, I did pencils and pens to go with them for the two teachers we have working in the clinic.
All Product is Close to my Heart unless noted:
CC1017 Dotty for You papers
S1202 Thoughtful Tidings SOTM (FEB)
Z1686 Art Philosophy cart  Pg. 67  shape 10
1381 White daisy cadstock
Z2164 Sorbet ink
Z1151 3D- foam dots
Z1391 buttons
White Daisy grossgrain ribbon


I hope you enjoy the new items.
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: