Monday, January 2, 2012

Rock the Block

Close to my Heart has a great special going on till January 31, 2012, when you spend $25.00 or more from the 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea book, you can get the Rock the Block special for just $15.00. This set includes a sneak peek from the 2012 Idea book called My Creations Collage cubes and an exclusive E-sized stamp. This Rock the Block E-sized stamp is available only during this promotion period. Get yours now, visit www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com to order or email me at bekah763@aol.com


This is the exclusive E-sized stamp set that comes with the Rock the Block.


Here is what I did with mine, I really loved the Olivia papers and I had some extra so I used it to create my blocks. I had 2 blocks left over and I saw on a blog somewhere that the person had made a picture holder out of one of these blocks so I think I am gonna try that. My letters were cut at 2.25" flowers were cut at 3." and 2.50", dragonflies cut at 2.25" and 1.50". I wish my pictures would have came out a little better, but today seems to be my day for not getting along with the electronic things in my home, camera acting up and phone died, had to get new phone. Anyway I hope you like these little cubes of mine.

First side:


Second side:



Third side:


Rock the Block Special

Z1686 Art Philosophy cart

X7128B Olivia papers

Z2191 Sunset ink

Z2104 Barn Red ink

Z679 Liquid Glass

Z1313 Opaques mocha

Z1151 3-D foam

Z553 Bonding memories glue pen


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky








1 comment:

creativearts said...

Neat! Happy New Year! I'm starting work 2-3 days a week at Paper Ink tomorrow. Supposedly Tues. will be the day they are open until 7:00. Stop by to see me! I'll be working the die machine!!