Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Bowwow, sneak peek from new 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book

When I was going though the new idea book on pg 83, I came across this cute little stamp called A Bowwow and just knew I had to recreate the card that I had seen in the idea book, I made a couple of changes to mine, but used the same colors and design, this is the cutest stamp. On my card I used faux stitching, and used the NEW ADHESIVE SPRINGS to give him movement, I was so excited to see these in the new idea book, I had alot of fun playing with this card after I had put it together. I hope you like it.



The Adhesive Spring


All product is CTMH unless noted:
A1126 A Bowwow My Acrylix stamp
X5642 Chocolate cs Z2111 Chocolate ink Z2311 Chocolate marker

Z1375 Kraft cs
X5646 Vanilla creme cs
X5752 Juniper cs Z2365 Juniper marker
Z1725 Adhesive Springs

Z1151 3-D foam
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z608 Dry Embossing stylus

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

2 comments:

creativearts said...

Neat card! Where do you get the spring? Are you getting the newsletters from Paper Ink? I have a fancy fold class there on 1/28. Also there is a new web page up! The Cheery Lynn dies will be in this week also!

Ann said...

This is so very cute!! If you check out my blog at http://www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-blog-award.html You will see that I have given you a blog award!! Enjoy