Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you had a wonderful holiday.
During the month of January if you purchase the Workshop on the Go kit you will get some big savings on some of the new My Acrylix stamp sets coming out in the new Close to my Heart 2011 Spring/Summer Idea book.
The Inspirations brochure for January has a sneak peek of a few stamps sets, and this is the place to order from for January to get in on the special savings. Contact me to get your copy today.
Also when you order the Workshop on the Go kit from the brochure you can mix and match the new products found on the pages to earn the My Acrylix Find your Style Stamp of the Month set for a discount or even for FREE!!
You can still order products from the 2010 Autumn/Winter idea book and earn the January SOTM.



I have the new 2011 Spring/Summer Idea books ready, they will begin being mailed out to those who want them the last week of January, please send me an email Bekah763@aol.com and let me know if you would like to be added to the mailing list. For those hosting a workshop during January you will receive yours then so that we can plan for the February workshops.


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
BECKY

No comments: