Sunday, November 14, 2010

Save the Date and Pumpkin layout

I made this save the date card for Tori who is gettin married next yr. I used a piece of white cs to cover her informaton with. the ribbon for some reason looks loose in this picture but in person it is laying flat. I have this Save the date card layin on a piece of sunny yellow CS. This is one of my favorite pictures of Tori and Andy.

Products used:
D1438 Circle of Love My Acrylix stamp
1275 Outdoor Denim cs
1381 White Disy cs
Z2151 Sunkiss Yellow exclusive ink
Yellow ribbon from Micheals

This next picture is a layout I did of Hunter at the pumpkin patch, we made the layout at stamp camp on the 7th, it is using one of the Magic layouts, there is a second layout to this I just haven't
put pictures on it yet. The first pic is the layout closed.

This next picture is with the layout opened. He fianlly found a pumpkin his size.

Products used:
X7128B Olivia level 2 papers
Z1325 Memory protectors flip flap 8x12
Z1338 Sunset Medley
X5758 Sunset cs
Z2104 Barn red ink
9034 Magic pg 80
Z697 sponges
Alphalicious cricut cart. for letters cut at 2 3/4
Don't forget to stop by my website and get your free stamp this month with purchase.
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

I love this layout Bekah!! He is so sweet!! Don't you just love the Magic book?? I've started an Abracadabra but I need to finish embellishing before I post it!
Thanks for becoming a follower!!

Suz said...

Great blog, Bekah! I love your copic work...

I found you through the CTMH bulletin boards. Would love it if you'd be willing to follow me, too:
http://suzwinter.blogspot.com