Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Copic Certified

I am Copic Certified!!!
I was in Richmond on Monday for my Copic certification class, if you ever get the chance to take this class with Colleen Schaan do it, she is a wonderful teacher, she had Beate Johns with her because it was a big class and we learned so much, these 2 ladies were great. I really enjoyed doing this, now just have to practice more, met some great ladies, hey, Bev, Lorie, and Shirley. Tam was there she is certified too! They gave us great take home goodies, and the ideas were wonderful, watching Beate color while she was there was something, I want to color as good as she does and with practice I will get there. I got a few pictures that I will post later.


Remember during the month of November if you order $100. worth of product from Close to my Heart not only do you get the Stamp of the month for FREE, but you also get to choose any My Acrylix stamp from the Fall/Winter idea book for FREE also, (excludes E sized and personlized stamps) so you get a total of $45.95 worth of stamps for FREE. Head on over to http://www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com and place your order today or just send me an email for more information.

Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!!
Becky

No comments: