Sunday, June 20, 2010

A few new Cards

Just a few new cards to show you this evening, CTMH now carries Z1309 Clear cards so I decided I wouldtry them out. this first one uses C1398 Love you Forever my Acrylix stamp set, X7110B back country papers, X7121B Caboodle papers, 1271 Buttercup cs, Z341 Glue dots, achival black ink. I paper pieced the birds, nest and tree limb. Z1099 Twill ribbon.

This next one is also me playing with the Clear cards. I used X7112B Animal cookies paper and the monkey from the D1434 You're Great my Acrylix stamp set. I used my copics to color him. E33, E53, Y06, Y00. Z2318 Desert sand ink. brads


I am no sure where I got this paper, found it laying on my work table and decided to make these cards with it. Used C1364 TLC my Acrylix stamp set, Z2111 chocolate ink. Chocolate ribbon.


This last item I made a card and a chocolate sleeve for Tessi at work, it was CNA week and I gave her this card and tape 2 chocolate bars together and then slipped them in the sleeve.
I used Cricut Straight from the Nest for the bird and tree limb, 1231 Bubblegum, 1228 Citrus leaf an 1386 Black cardstock. Z1052 white ricrac.
Don't forget to slip over to the website and check out todays Jackpot June.
www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com
Thanks for stopping by, remember comments are always welcome.
Have a Crafty day!
Becky






No comments: