Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chantilly Thank you cards


I needed a couple of special thank you cards, one for my Aunt who has been helping my mom out and one for my wonderful mother-in-law, who gave me her car after she got another one, it made me feel really special.
I pulled out my Chantilly paper pack, the March SOTM and Artiste cartridge and got started. I stamped the large roses four times and the medium rose twice,  I then layered the roses together to give them dimension. Th card is cut from the Artiste cartridge page 65.  Hope you like these.

                                                                  


                                                           This first one is for my Aunt


                                                      This one is for my MIL Thelma.
                                             Side view of the layers.
                                  All product used is CTMH unless noted:

                                   X7163B  Chantilly Paper
                                   X7163C  Chantilly Dimensionals
                                   S1303   March SOTM
                                   Z1790   Artiste Cartridge
                                   Z1799   Shimmer Trim Silver
                                  Z1336    Pearl  Cream
                                  Z2193    Cotton Candy ink
                                  Z2106    Blush ink
                                  Z2197    Pear ink
                                  Z2155    Topiary ink
                                  Z1358   Buttons Basic Assortment
                                  Z1081   Waxy Flax Colonial White
                                  Z1151   3-D Foam
                                  White grossgrain ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
                                         Have a crafty day!!!
                                          Becky
                                 

No comments: