Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday

Cyber Monday

Cyber Monday means free shipping for one day only on Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

The Art Philosophy bundle includes the AP cartridge, 3 D-sized stamps and 3 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements.

Thats right for one day only you can get Close to my Hearts Art Philosophy with no shipping charges, just email me your order and I will add your tax and send you an invoice for the total, also you can add the SOTM for just $5.00, plus you are able to get the November special stamp set Hoilday Wishes for just another $5.00.
$99.00 Cricut AP plus tax
$109.00 for Cricut AP plus SOTM and Holiday Wishes plus tax

This offer is available for emailed orders only, it is not available though my CTMH shopping website.
Email me with your order today. bekah763@aol.com please include name, address, in email, I will have these items sent directly to your front door from Close to my Heart.


Please note:
This is an offer that I am offering to customers. This is not an offer from Close to my Heart.

Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Becky, how do I email you? I would like one! I'll also leave you a message on your FB post in the Cricut Cards group...

Ellen Pool