Sunday, August 21, 2011

Art Philosophy Cart, card and a few boxes

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend, I did and now ready for Monday, Tammy and I went to Scottsville on Saturday to the Charmed Butterfly to see Robin Hoffman and got a Caricature done. I will post that picture later, it came out real cute I think. So I really love the CTMH Art Philosophy catridge, I pulled it out again today to make a birthday card for my mother-in-law, I have one of the best mother-in-laws, I used the card from page 26, and cut it at 5 3/4", this made the window in the middle perfect size to see the happy birthday stamped inside though it, the flower is cut at 4" and is from page 68, I filled the middle of the flower with stickles diamond. Hope you like it.




This next picture is from where I just sat here and cut all the box shapes out, these are unfinished boxes, just wanted to show you all the different ones you get from the Art Philosophy cartridge, this cartridge has so many different images on it, I can't wait till I have tried them all. Also as I was cutting the boxes I also cut flowers and some cards out, I will most likely post these tomorrow. The papers I used for these were some I had just hanging around.


Z1686 CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge.

Z1686 Art Philosophy stamp set
Z2196 Smoothie Ink

S.E.I. paper


Now remember during the month of August when you order the Art Philosophy Cartridge, you can get the stamp of the month for $5.00 but you also will recieve Type set for FREE, plus you will get the first ever double stamp set Pair-a-Phrase for FREE for spending $75.00

Visit www.Rebeccat.myctmh.com to get yours today or email me at bekah763@aol.com


Host a workshop with a qualifing order and get your Art Philosophy at 50% off as a hostess gift. Email me for more information.


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky










No comments: