Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Smash book

Over the weekend I saw on my friend Beki's facebook page a youtube video by Jenn on making a smash book, and it looked like alot of fun so I decided to try it and since this was the first and was gonna be for me I pulled out some of my favorite papers that I had put off using because I didn't want to cut it, you know that paper that you are saving for just the right occasion. I made a couple of mistakes, mostly with my Bind-it-all but they are things I can hide from myself and the whole book makes me happy. I love dragonflies, so any paper I had with them is in here. These are all kinds of paper, not sure who makes some of them, I did 5 sections in mine, Quotes, sketched, notes, copic drawing and stamping, and random & saved things. I hope you all like this, this is how I spent my Sunday. I did some clear pockets and some envelopes also to hold stuff and there are some pockets also.

The cover


some of the pages


the first page, love this paper, there is a little pocket at the lower right



just a random page, this is such pretty paper.


Chip board for cover

random papers from different companies. Xpress It blending paper, for the copic pgs.

CTMH B&T papers
1381 CTMH White daisy cs
Z1269 Filigree Charms CTMH

Z1358 Basic assortment chocolate buttons CTMH
tabs are from Cricut cart From my Kitchen
rubon letters not sure
Z2111 CTMH chocolate ink Z2191 Sunset ink

Dragonfly stamp

Glimmer mist walnut, white ribbon



A just for fun card.


D1404 Ms. Chillin My Acrylix stamp set
X7138B Fanfare level 2 papers

White Daisy grosgrain ribbon.

Copics---B000, B01, B93, B95, B97, W7, W1, W5, C2, RV000, Y00, Y02, Y08

E000, E01, E21, E23, E25, E40, E41, E43


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day !!!

Becky


Remember CLOSE TO MY HEART NEW IDEA BOOKS are in, email me to get your copy today.














No comments: