Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A few new things with C1456 Heartfelt Treasures and more

Just a few new things I have gotton done lately. The first is a little book that I made for Ginger's retirement party so that guest could leave her a little note, I made the card asking them to sign the book and decorated the pen to match. I hadn't used my Bind-it-all for awhile so it was nice to pull it out and play with it.

All products are Close to my Heart unless noted:
C1456 Heartfelt Treasures my Acrylix stamp
X7131B Sophia level 2 papers
Z2128 Hollyhock ink
Z2197 Pear ink
Z228 Hollyhock reinker
Z263 Fun Flock
Z1370 Pink Assortment buttons
Z1151 3-D foam tape

This next card I made for Tori who has left us at the clinic to go to Denver, we do miss her. She started her new job there this past Monday, her last day at clinic was this past Friday.

All product Close to my Heart unless noted:
D1296 Chocolate alphabet small
X7132B Bliss level 2 papers
Z1355 Bliss level 2 assortment
Z2111 Chocolate ink
Chocolate ribbon

And these last cards are somewhat cased but I can not remember where I saw them to give credit (i'm sorry). I say somewhat because I made a few changes to mine.

All product is Close to my Heart unless noted:
B1377 Fanfare My Acrylix stamp set
D1475 Card Chatter-birthday
1381 White Daisy cs
Z2192 Pacifica ink
Z2152 Sunny Yellow ink
Z2194 Sky ink
Z2116 Cranberry ink
Copic 0.3 multiliner black pen

I hope you enjoy all these new items.
Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: