Sunday, April 17, 2011

Enjoy every moment card

So I am one of those people who when I want to stamp and color I usually use white cardstock to stamp and color well today I decided to try stamping on CTMH's new Kraft cs and then coloring, so I pulled out my neglected Prismacolor coloring pencils and had some fun. I hope you like this card.
All product used is Close to my Heart unless noted:

Z1375 Kraft cs

C1395 Enjoy Every Moment My Acrylix stamp set

1386 Black cs

1381 White Daisy cs

Z209 White daisy organdy ribbon

Z1336 Pearl Opaques

Prismcolor coloring pencils--734 White, 735 Canary Yellow, PC1005 Limepeel, PC1002 Yellowed Orange, PC911 Olive Green


Thanks for stopping by and remember comments are always welcome.

Have a crafty day!!!

Becky

1 comment:

creativearts said...

I love what you did with this card! your coloring is superb! I have this set and really need to try this as I have never colored on kraft cs!