Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CMS Design Team

I am so excited...I made the Copic Marker Scrapbooking design team!! See my new banner on the sidebar. You can check out all the new DT members on Colleen's blog at http://www.copicmarkerscrapbooking.wordpress.com. I am really honored to be on the DT.
I am enjoying the digi's to work with, and you all know how much I love my Copics and love having any reason to color more.
My first card for the DT is this cute little dragon from the Fantasy collection http://shop.copicmarkerscrapbooking.com/Dragon3-Digital-Stamp-STMP-Dragon3.htm
he was printed on Xpress It paper and then cut out and I used 3-D foam to pop him off the card.
I hope you like him.

1386 Black CTMH cs
1229 Clover Meadow CTMH cs
Z1358 Basic buttons CTMH
Copics--YG09, YG06, YG11, Y19, E53, E33, 0 colorless blender
Check out the CMS web site to see their-copics, refills, digi stamps, and more.
Thanks for stopping by an remember comments are always welcome
Have a crafty day!!!
Becky

No comments: