Sunday, December 5, 2010

Close to my Heart Christmas ordering

Please remember to place CTMH orders by Monday December 13, 2010 to have them by Christmas.
If you need a CTMH Gift Certificate for your favorite scrapper or card maker just shoot me an email or give me a call and I can get one out.
Also place an order of $100.00 or more though my website and not only do you get the FREE stamp of the month, plus the FREE stamp givin by CTMH, but you will also receive a FREE gift from me. Also in some random orders CTMH is putting in a FREE Sticky Boy stamp so check your boxes carefully.
To recieve the Free stamp set and a chance to get a free Sticky Boy stamp from CTMH you have to place an online order from my website http://www.rebeccat.myctmh.com/
Everyone have a great Sunday.
Remeber comments are always welcome.
Have a crafty day!!!
BECKY

No comments: