Sunday, March 7, 2010

Todays Cards

These are some cards that I have done today, I really like this C1395 Enjoy Every Moment My Acrylix stamp set, it has 3 bunches of flowers Calla lillies, Morning Glories and Daisies and I stamped some of the Calla Lilies and then pulled out my Prisma Coloring pencils with the Gamsol and had fun, After I had colored all the flowers than I needed to find papers to go with them, in this first picture Z2139 Orchid Bouquet ink (retired), I had no paper to match the flowers so I used white daisy cs and PC934 Lavender Pencil and made my own matching paper. I also used PC911 Olive Green pencil to color all of the leaves.
PC1002 Yellowed orange pencil, PC929 Pink, Z2150 Sunflower Ink, 1242 Sunflower Cs. PC916 Canary Yellow pencil, X5682 Sunkiss Yellow Textured cs, White Daisy textured CS, Z2120 Garden green ink.Z1217 Metal Brad assortment. Each card has different texture to it, one is textured cs, the sunflower was ran though the cuttlebug with the swiss dots and the lavender was colored with pencils the smoothed out with the gamsol.

This one uses the Varanda Paper pk. level 2 PC927 light peach, PC1001 Salmon pink pencils. Z1269 Filigree Charms.

This next set I made for Pat, D1283 Say it in Style my Acrylix stamp set, X5752 Juniper cs, Z2165 Juniper ink, juniper ribbon, tiny pearls are from Recollections and I used the MS punch.
I am not sure why it looks a little blurry. Sorry.

These next two use 1248 Vineyard Berry cs, Vineyard berry ribbon, Z2157 Vineyard berry ink, the MS punch for the butterflies, and the little rhinestones are from Recollections


I also embossed these with the cuttlebug.

This one uses PC1003 Spanish Orange, PC937 Tuscan Red pencils, 1248 Vineyard berry cs, 1242 Sunflower cs, vineyard berry ribbon, D1283 Say it with Style

This last one I used PC937 Tuscan Red, PC911 Olive green pencils, I used 1248 Vineyard berry cs and it ran though the cuttlebug.


I have really enjoyed using my Prisma coloring pencils and Gamsol today. I hope you like the cards I have made today.
Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.
Have a wonderful day.
Becky

















2 comments:

creativearts said...

Beautiful cards!. I love these flowers and I hope they are the ones I ordered! Your coloring is terrific.

Willa Jean Coates said...

I love your cards---so springy--just what we all are waiting for:)