Saturday, January 2, 2010

new things

Hello, I just love the New Spring Idea book, one of sure to be a favorite is the new X7119B Veranda paper pack. On page 8 of the idea book is a card that I really liked and I needed a special thank you card for someone, the card I made is almost the same as the book except I made a few minor changes, not much. I used C1389 So Sweet stamp set which is another favorite, 1771 Waterbrush, Z2769 Creme Brulee ink, Z2164 Sorbet ink, Z2165 Juniper ink, Z2120 Garden Green ink, Z1131 Creme Brulee ribbon rounds. I made 2 of these cards each just a little different, the top one has little chocolate pearls and the second has white ones. and the ribbons are a little different.


I decided to get some scrapbooking done, I want to get caught up on my scrapbooking so I started with Hunter's book. I used the X7112B Animal Cookies paper pack. This is cute and fun papers. I used my cricut and Alphalicious cart for the letters. I decided to wait and put my journaling on later after I posted pictures. I still want to add a little more to the pages but I will later.
This first one is Main Frame from the 9031 Reflections book.

Ensemble Piece -9030 Imagine Book


Overture - 9030 Imagine Book

I really like having these books, they come in very handy.
Don't forget to stop over by the CTMH national papercrafting blog site.
Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.
BECKY











No comments: