Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all and have a wonderful and safe Holiday. These are just a couple of the dozens of pictures I took of the snow that fell on 12/19 and 12/20, by the time it was all done we got about 23, 24 inches, my birdbath was buried, I am going to scrapbook some of the pictures so I will post that later. It was beautiful to watch, but not so much fun to shovel.
This is the deepest snow we have had since 1996.

Over at Close to my Heart this month we are celebrating National Papercrafting Month.
From December 15, 2009 - January 31, 2010 you can get a stunning paper collection called Felicity. This collection contains die-cut papers, 3 color schemes and a D-sized stamp set that includes flourishes, flowers, birds, argyle patterns and an entire alphabet. Ask me how to get this collection for FREE>
Head on over to my web site and check it out. http://www.rebeccat.myctmh.com/
This celebration runs December 15, 2009-January 31, 2010

These next pictures are of the card workshop that was finally able to happen after work one day.
The first set belongs to LeighAnne

This is Shaun's

This is Karen's

This is Deloris'

We had a good time and everyone's cards came out different, I like to watch the creative side of people come out when they say I am not creative.
Thanks for stopping by, all comments are welcome.
Becky















No comments: