Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Sunday

So yesterday I went to the Handcraft House which is almost 30 min away and while I was there I got to make some great cards with Beki, Sue, Barbara and Lori, and I had a great time, we used the copic markers and did one card with Iris fold,, this was the first time I had amde one with the iris fold it was fun, learning the right way to color with copics was cool. I only have a few of these.
They had received a shipment of Flower Soft in and that was the first thing I looked for when I got there and I am glad I did as by the time I was ready to leave a couple of the colors were gone. I picked up the sweet pea, heather and delphinium. I had to finnsh up some card orders first thing this morning before I could play with the new stuff.
I have been over to spiltcoaststampers lookin around and I have seen some wonderful flower pot cards and some of my fellow CTMH consultants have made some very nice ones, so I decided today to give it a try, I hope you like how mine turned out.

You can't tell to much but the pot is sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, to try to make it look a little weathered. This was a joy to make, think I am going to make some for the birthdays I have at work this month.
CTMH Autumn Terracotta Cardstock 1270
CTMH Clover Meadow cardstock 1229
Glimmer Mist Walnut gold
flowers are Daisy Doodles Prima
Black buttons

This next card is one is using the Flower soft.

CTMH Who loves you Stamp set C1323
CTMH Intrinsic Barkgrounds D1335
CTMH Vineyard Berry Cardstock 1248 Vineyard Berry Ink Z2157
CTMH Garden green Ink Z2120
Flower soft Heather and Delphinium

This last little card is for Nurses week, which starts on the 6th, I will add a little candy with it and give them out to the ladies I work with at the hospital. I used the copics markers to color these. I stamped Happy Nurses Week on the inside of this.

CTMH Happy Healing stamp set D1362
CTMH papers Kiwi and Breeze
I used copic markers except for the grey and black those are Faber Castell Pitt artist pens.

Thanks for stopping by.
Becky

No comments: