Friday, January 23, 2009

been a while

Its been awhile since I have written, I need to start blogging more.
Its been a little cold here lately and I have been working on getting a few things done.

I recvied some of my new products from CTMH and I have been working on making cards and scrapping. I really like the Ms on the Go C1347 my Acrylix stamp set. Here are a couple of cards I have done with her. The first is a thank you card, I pieced her clothes and bags together from the KTMH paper pk. The second one I wanted something different for a Valentine so she is dressed in Uva colors and I cut and colored the football for her to hold. The inside of the card says "wanna huddle"



The next set I am workin on is birthday cards with the Cupcake Sprinkles D1336 My Acrylix stamp set. I will add them later.





No comments: